Fearless: The Heroic Story of One Navy SEAL's Sacrifice in the Hunt for Osama Bin Laden and the Unwavering Devotion of the Woman Who Loved Him - Eric Blehm When I read about this book from the author that email that was sent to me. I was like yes I want read about this. I really did enjoy it. It about the life of a Navy Seal named Adam Brown. It take you though this live from when He was born to when he died. The story starts out with an interview kind of setting. Though it goes though from How his parents meet and then and it goes though focus on Adam life. I really is a good read. It got to my emotions a bit twice though out the book. There are somethings that Adam does that are strange but also some really bad things. You will be surprise to see what he end up being and how he got there. It quite amazing at what he was able to to do and fight though to get there. If you want a good read and Non Fiction book this is a good one to pick up and read. It read though this family and teammates and friends.