Reckless Heart

Reckless Heart - Amy Clipston I truly fell that his it a good read. You learn about Lydia youngest sister Ruthie and Lydia struggles. You may to start crying while reading this book. I now I did. I felt like i was a part of the story myself. We also meet the Kauffman's Family. We meet some of the Kauffman Family member from the Kauffman's Amish Bakery series. This story is about the Elizabeth and Eli granddaughter Lydia Bontrager. Lydia starts out with being stressed out about her little sister illness. She makes several mistakes and she starts to understand a bit. Her parents are stressed out as well about their youngest daughter and what she might have. Lydia works two jobs. One is at her grandmothers bakery, the other is as teacher assistant to the Amish Primary School in her district. You will have to read to find out what happens to her and if she get her dream and what job she chooses for full time. I do recommend this book all readers young and old. This book can stand along a bit. Though if you want to get to know the rest of the Kauffman's Family I suggest that you read the "Kauffman's Amish Bakery" series.