For Every Season: Book Three in the Amish Vines and Orchards Series

For Every Season: Book Three in the Amish Vines and Orchards Series - Cindy Woodsmall This the best series I have read. Though I have read other series. I love this book because it is just different and I love that it is catching and keeps me to be surprised. I like getting to know each person in the book and in detail. It also keeps me wanting more and making me wait for the next book for more.

The author is great in this. You learn new secret and new storylines that are dealt with. We find out if Jacob can free himself of his past along with Ronda. Ronda learn that her gift from god and what do with it or at least some of it. Will Ronda and Jacob be together in future. You will need to read it to find out for yourselves.

Do they learn what kind of relationships they each want. Samuel, Jacob and Ronda all need to figure it all out. I wonder where each one will go and who will choose who or what path they decide to take. If you have not read this series. I would recommend it that you do. The series starts with the book "A Season for Tending".