Horse Camp

Horse Camp - Nicole Helget, Nate LeBoutillier This book is read though the eyes of Percy and Penny. The twins take turns tell you about their lives and about their family and trouble though their eyes. They are staying with their Uncle Stretch for the summer, for their mother is sent to jail.

They are trying adjust to all the changes that are happening to their family. Percy and Penny and their little brother Pauly are sent to live with their uncle until their mom and dad try to work things out. Percy and Penny are living with an uncle they do not know.

Penny writes in her diary and to her mom and dad though out the book. She also writing to someone in Africa that she is sponsoring. Percy tell his story though first person and describes it as a book read it. It make sent though this point a view. As for Penny is always writing in diary or writing a letter to family member. You can see the the twins moods and see the changes though the book.

I really can not tell that plot of this story is? All I could get out the story is that the twins were trying to adjust a new life and new family members or people. I only could get is that it was being read though the twins perceptive or though there eyes. You can make your own decision.