The Amish Bride

The Amish Bride - Mindy Starns Clark, Leslie Gould I enjoyed this book and received though net gallery. I am review. I truly enjoyed reading this. I could connect though the Characters of this book. The book starts out with Ella reviving a book from her grandmother. The book is from her Great Grandmother Sarah. There a mystery or code that Ella is asked to break in her great grandmothers book.

Her mother and grandmother and the Grandys want their relationship with Ella and Ezra to change. They Ezra is to go to a farm but Ella decides to go with him. She get a job and a place to live. She forms a friendship with an Amish farmhand named Luke while in Indiana.

There a tragically back at home, with her brother Zed. She goes back home and has to face her past from what she was running way from. I really like this book. The mystery is pulled though out the whole book. It come to lite and helps another family in the process. The mystery is revealed at the end of the book.

So does Ella choose Luke or Ezra to Marry? What is the Mystery in the book that Ella must break the code? To find out these answers I suggest you read the book. I would Recommend it too.