24 Festive Task - Door 10: Russian Mothers' Day (Task 3)

Task 3: Until WWII, the most famous part of the Catherine Palace at Tsarskoye Selo near St. Petersburg was the so-called amber room. It was looted, lock stock and barrel, by the Nazis, and has since vanished from the face of the earth, with its fate a complete mystery to the present day. Let your imagination run wild: What do you think may have happened to it? (Kidnapped by aliens? Spirited away by dwarves and hidden in a secret cavern deep below the face of the earth? Sold, piece by piece, to finance … what? The Nazi war effort? The restoration of the Romanovs to the throne of Russia? Stalin’s pogroms? What else?) Don’t hold back, we’d love to know!

Well I have been reading a few children books of late.. There might be some of this in piece of this.  I read a book about young couple so this what I thinks what happens to amber room.

I am thinking that the children have heard of the amber room. So they decide to get together and go look for this room. It has to be special enough that adult don't know much about it.

I am thinking maybe it protected by magical powerful creatures. The children seem need to band together and work to find it. They will need some help with at least a young man and young woman. They also need to find a Santa that might be able to help. When they do they get a message that they must share. I am thinking that the children and young couple they recruit.

They travel backward and find it. But when they do,  it happen to have magical powers and creatures and in the present of the children and the young couple time it will show up only if they agree to share this room together. They agree. Whatever they agree that it will be between them and the young couple with them. It be when they get back to their present time. It would become.

They decide it part Magical bookstore for the children and part park for young couple. It only seen by this group of children and their young couple. When they are not near it just vanishes. If they break to not share the place at anytime it just vanishes to never to be seen again.