Review: The Christmas Gate

The Christmas Gate - T A Cline, Patricia Cline Cohen

The Christmas Gate is a sweet and memorable story. It is only part 1 of a two-part story. I like the concept. I know it deals with candles mostly. I like T.A. Cline idea to use seven Christmas Candles. It gave me a feeling of “The Christmas Carol” only done a bit differently. I enjoyed it.

Ray has seven different visions. They all mean something different and show different things. I loved it. I can't wait for the next part to come out to read it. T.A. Cline writes this plot well. My favorite and best part are the Christmas candles and how they show up even when Ray put them away.

I would love to tell you more but why tell the story when you can read it yourself. I like the concept of how the gate opens and gives Ray a vision for seven nights. There a big surprise at the end and something you do not expect.

What are the candles and what do they mean? There appears to be a vision for each, and a color for each candle it represents. Hopefully, Ray and you seem to understand the mysterious box that Ray finds?

Square 16: December 26th-31st: Kwanzaa (begins 26th, ends 31st) & New Year’s Eve / St. Sylvester’s Day

Book themes for Hogmanay / New Year’s Eve / Watch Night / St. Sylvester’s Day:a book about starting over, rebuilding, new beginnings, etc. –OR– Read anything set in medieval times. –OR– A book about the papacy –OR– where miracles of any sort are performed (the unexplainable - but good - kind).

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2017/12/review-christmas-gate.html