I Remember Mommy's Smile

I Remember Mommy's Smile - Dina Wolfman Baker I asked the author to review is book. For I do enjoy Children books even at my age. I will tell you that it a quick read and a great read. I understood the concept of it and it almost had my eyes in tears. I said almost at the end of the book. It is heartfelt. I do really believe this. The story is a great a wonderful for children and they would understand it quite well. I am glad that the author got though her grief and talked about it or at least talked to her father or her brother. I for the pictures in the book. This I could see what she was trying to refer to in the pictures though they were not perfect but I did understand the point and the story itself. This as nothing to do with the author writing the book or the illustrator who did the pictures. My mom had picked up the book before I did. She picked it up sometime before we went on vacation for a weekend. I had received it my mail and opened it. I was currently reading another book at the time. It was sitting on the table in the living. My mom picked it up and read it. She said that it was good. The pictures were not great to her, though I think she understood the book though. This is what she told me when I asked How was the book. I could recommend it to Children and Parents and though working with Children.