Review: A Widow's Hope

A Widow's Hope - Vannetta Chapman

Ever feel like god let you down? Well Hannah seem to think this a little bit when a tragedy take away her husband and her son ability to walk. Hannah not only has to deal with her loss but also her son’s disability.

It really like the way Vanetta Chapman did this. Not a lot of books talk and deal with disability including the Amish. I really do like that. We see how it is with Hannah and we go along for a ride with Hannah as she learn to deal with the emotionally and physical disability.

We see that Amish got to deal with the same problems as those that were Englishers. You should be able to fall back and see the that family and friends will be there to help. We also meet Jacob. Will there be love once again for Hannah and Jacob?

Jakob has to deal with tragedy of his own and his own scars. Will he realise that god loves him as he is. The scars and what he was doing is not his fault. He not only have to deal with his loss and mistakes but leaning on family may help. He seems to hide himself from others. Will Hannah and her son help him find love along with Hannah.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2018/07/review-widows-hope.html