Task: 16 Festive Task - (Update 4) - Square 4: November 22nd and 23rd: Penance Day (22nd) & Thanksgiving (23rd)

16 Festive Tasks

Here are my 5 things I am grateful for in my life. I have few things in my life that I have and those things have not change from year to year. I decided to write out my list for this task and game and for the Thanksgiving.

My Family - My family knows that I love them. I am different then my cousins but they love me and I love them. I have my dad. I talk to him and wish him enjoy and happy for the holidays. I still want to spend time with him though I do not get to do that often. I also have my mom side the family that see three times a year for the major holidays. I see a few throughout the year several times a year.

Health - I am thankful for my life and health. Though I am not 100% healthy. I am walking and talking and that I am thankful for. I also thanks god for the second chance that I was given 15 years ago as of November 21. I also know that I really do not need more than what I got. I got a roof over my head. I just am glad I got each year to be thankful.

My Fur Babies - I am happy with my fur babies. They are pretty healthy and they show me love. They make me laugh. Pumpkin is my love and joy. He sleeps with me and enjoy my company. He hangs out with me. He my reading buddy as well.

Books - I am enjoy books that receive and the authors that give them to me. I enjoy books to read and to have many to choose from. They are all my loves as well. I find new authors all year around and helping them out make me happy to do in return by writing reviews for them.

Friends - I do not have many physical friends in real life. I have lots of online friends that I am thankful for. Lots of them are book friends and others are friends that I play games with online. I have made quite few good friends this way. I am thanks for those that I talk to on Facebook and Book likes and goodreads.

Tasks for Thanksgiving Day: List of 5 things you’re grateful for –OR– a picture of your thanksgiving feast; post your favourite turkey-day recipe. –OR– Be thankful for yourself and treat yourself to a new book - post a picture of it.