Gods Easter Miracles

God's Easter Miracles: Adventures Of The Sea Kids - Lee Ann Mancini

This was nice and fresh read. It was also a good learning book for young readers. It shows the important. What a lesson you can learn from the sea creatures. Something happens to one of their friend's little brother, will the little brother survive? I know it teaches about friendship and some Christian values.

Will it be that they get a miracle? You will need to read the book for it. The lesson in the book is best for though to learn about what Jesus did for as all. The sea kids have a special Easter hunt. What happens to all and if one shares his egg with another. What does that person do to do with that egg and show something that is sweet?

The author does a wonderful job of doing the lessons. I hope that your readers and parents can use this as a good way to input the story in focus. The pictures are down wonderfully. The pictures can tell the story. I can not state as to what all that happens for it would spoil the story and lesson learned. I love that it show the meaning of love and what Easter is all about.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2017/04/gods-easter-miracles-adventures-of-sea.html