Book Tour: Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner

Mistletoe at Moonglow - Deborah Garner

I enjoyed the book mostly about the Christmas holiday. It is set around the holiday and cheerfulness rather than just to people. Debbie Gardner did this though the hotel staff and the Timberton townsfolk.

We meet up and learn about the hotel guest. Mist is new the first Christmas celebration and is in charge of the meals at Mistletoe at Moonglow. It a sweet loving charming story. Will the guess have a good holiday or will their sadness stay.

The owner of the hotel Betty has Mist as a helper and lets her stay there at Timberton Hotel. What will Mist have for Christmas eve meal for everyone. What will Christmas day bring for all. It is well written. I could see the love and tugging which each hotel member and staff member. I felt like I was part of the story and I was guest at the hotel.

Mist does something that get all the Hotel guest something to remember. You will be surprised what they are. They give you a tale of their story along the way.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2016/12/book-tour-mistletoe-at-moonglow-by.html