Reivew: Whispering to Horses

Whispering to Horses: An Amish Horses Novella - Thomas Nye

Whispering to the Horses could be a bit longer. The author could get quite a few ways with this. It would be great for a series. I would also enjoy learning more about Eli and Matt. This is a good introduction of how it important to be Amish in your community. You can even learn from each other as Matt and Eli did. They seem of made a fast friendship.

It was nice to see it from another viewpoint as of Matt a business man. How he starts to understand what the Amish do and how they go about life. How our world may be more difficult because we make it that way. We should probably take a look at our neighbors and learn from them if they are Amish or not and try and make life simpler is better and making the family more important.

Eli shows what hard work is and how a nine-year-old can be more mature than any other nine years old. For he takes on responsibly like a man does for a family. He does not show or act like no other normal nine years old in the modern day. As the Amish can learn from us, we really can learn from them and their lifestyle.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2016/09/book-reivew-whispering-to-horses.html