Review: The Murders at Astaire Castle by Lauren Carr

The Murders at Astaire Castle (A Mac Faraday Mystery) - Lauren Carr

So far we have got introduced to Mac and Archie and David. We also meet up with Gnarly. It all starts with an old woman disappears from Spencer Inn. Mac wants to know what on the south side of Spencer Mountain.

So Mac asked Hector to tour the old castle. David comes by following Mac and Hector. Mac gets out of the jeep and asked what David is doing. Now David commits to being with Mac and tries to protect Mac even though if he does not know if he will be able to.

(show spoiler)

We finally get somewhere with a Wolf man and crime scene at the castle.

There at least four murders and some disappearances. It is closed down and locked up by Robin Spencer after the disappearance of Damian Wagner.

The author got me intrigued with what it happens at the beginning, but she really does with the wolf man. I could not wait to see what would happen. Who is Wolf man? She put a bit of a supernatural in this book and it a good book for the month of October. I come away with the fact that I wish to know more about this wolf man and whatever happens to him.

We meet several new strange characters. We meet someone named Mr. Ghoul? How can this get any better with even more murders.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2016/10/booktour-murders-at-astaire-castle-by.html