Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 5 The Great Pyramid of Cydonia by Brent LeVasseur

Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 5 The Great Pyramid of Cydonia - Brent LeVasseur, Brent LeVasseur

The final part of this Saga but not last. We see what it to survive. They find out who is leading Grant, Bizwat and Aoléon to their final destination. They seem ready to save Aoléon parents. Zoots is with them.

You are dragged into the adventure and wanting to read and turn the pages to find out if they make it our not. This part is really action packed. They are met with a small army. There is some tense moments that are taken place on Earth.

Once again Brent does a wonderful job with the pictures. I have been drawn to look at the pictures or images a few times and leaves you to wonder what going to happen next. They meet Pax. They came to do a job.

They head to the mothership. They find out the truth about what been happening to Mars and their galactic plant on Mars. They do seem to find the Boars and Cows that went missing. The Earth seem to be invade Earth. Aoleon and her group figure out what Luminon and his plans are. Will defeat Luminon and his army?

Want to read the reviews on this series. I have them all, so here are the other four parts.  Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 1, Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 2, Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 3, Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 4. This is good for boys and girls. It quite a good action and adventure series book for children.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/aoleon-martian-girl-science-fiction.html