Vostok by Steve Alten

Vostok: A Sequel to the Loch - Steve Alten

There no book like this. I can not even describe what it all about except that it maybe about ET or what we call Energy. Is it possible that we live in a multivenverses that can alter our life or are we just atoms that look like a body. We live in a plant that we see is an alter our lives.

The earth have a big bang or did we get seed here from other plant like Mars and now we live on Earth. We could be from the old Mars that is now dead. Our world may be really just be our illusions of what we call home. We may be complete atom that can detain to access 10 dimensions that we see a light. Could we really save our species or are we going to destroy our planet and need to find a new world to survive.

Could our world really be an Illusion of our minds that we see blue skies and green grasses. We may be able to be in our dimensions that we only see what we see. We could be seed or was it our creator that put us on planet Earth. What do you think about our Earth history? Did we really come from Charon which is Mars now that it a dead planet. Here my favorite of the book, "Life on Earth and Death on Mars". We could have be spawned and planet on Earth or was it the Big Bang. You may want to read the book and decide for yourself what believe. We may be living in world that we now the truth that has to do with our survival.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2015/04/vostok-by-steve-alten.html