Aoléon The Martian Girl: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Saga - Part 1: First Contact, written and illustrated by Brent LeVasseur

Aoleon The Martian Girl: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Saga - Part 1 First Contact - Brent LeVasseur, Brent LeVasseur

What a cool adventure this book turns out to be. It about an earth boy named Gilbert and a martian girl named Aoléon. This story starts out on earth in Gilbert's room. Where he wakes up from a dream. We meet up with meeting Aoléon who enjoys crop circling. She shows up in farmer Johnson wheat field. Gilbert goes find out what just flew though his room brighten his bedroom with light.  Then their adventure began once they are followed by farmer Johnson and his dog Tripod.

We meet with several different characters. A Controller named Buzz at US Airbase. I do not want spoil any of fun for though young readers. It gave me a laugh as I was reading it. The characters are fun reading about in his book. Even the president of the United States with his personality and actions. This book is filled with action and adventure book.

The illustration in the book is every colorful.  The pictures are down quite well. I would say i really enjoyed the Mars picture when they were flying back to Aoléon home. This book really good for young readers. Anyone that enjoys action and adventures and along with those who enjoy learning about space. The pictures are wonderfully drawn. I enjoy looking at pictures and I even looking at them for a few minutes.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2014/12/aoleon-martian-girl-science-fiction-and.html