Almost Perfect by Diane Daniels Manning + Giveaway

Almost Perfect - Diane  Daniels Manning

Almost Perfect got to me. I just loved the story behind it. It's about a boy named Benny and an older woman named Bess. Benny is having trouble with emotions, especially when dealing with his mother. Benny wants a dog, but his mother is too busy with her life. We meet several different folks.

Benny meets Bess for the first time when he discovers her dogs. Benny meets Susie and McCreery, Bess's poodle. Benny wants McCreery for himself. Bess sees this fascination with McCreery. Benny runs off. Bess wants to win the Westminster Dog show and no one

There are some amazing twists and turns in this book. At one point, Benny finds out that McCreery is gone. And is determined to find McCreery. There are other characters I liked in this book. David and Dr. Kate meet through Benny. Benny meets a new girl as well.

Benny now has the possibility of choosing a puppy and calls him Breaker. Bess and Benny are now Co-Owners. Can Benny handle a puppy and deal with all the hard work it takes for a show dog? To find out you will need to read "Almost Perfect." There are surprises to this story.

Source: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2015/01/almost-perfect-by-diane-daniels-manning.html